Personal Insurance for Confidence and Peace of Mind

You lead a busy life, and thoughts about whether you have the right personal insurance coverage likely don’t happen often. That’s why RIG thinks about it for you.

From your home to your car, to your second home and your other cars, plus all your other assets and valuables, your RIG risk advisor will ensure they are protected so you are prepared just in case.

Before developing a personal insurance program for you, your RIG risk advisor will get to understand your assets to find out where your risks lie. Then you’ll get a detailed proposal that fully explains your coverage and premiums. The goal is for you to have the confidence and peace of mind that the right coverage offers.

Personal Insurance Coverage Lines

Personal insurance coverage lines from RIG include, but are not limited to:

  • Auto – Get protection for your personal vehicles and their drivers, as well as for any accidents.
  • Condominium – Extend your protection beyond what your association provides for personal property, interior damage, and guest medical expenses.
  • Flood – Protect your home or condo and its contents from financial devastation as the result of flooding that your homeowner’s insurance typically doesn’t cover.
  • Hobby Farms – Even if you don’t consider your small acreage to be a full-blown ag business, your homeowner’s and property policies may not give you all the coverage you need.
  • Homeowner’s – Protect your home and its contents, as well as protect your own finances in the event of claims for injuries related to hazardous conditions.
  • Personal Umbrella – Extend the coverage of your home and auto insurance policies in the event of a major accident.
  • Private Client – Ideal for high-net-worth individuals who need complex coverage and concierge-level services.
  • Renter’s – Protect your personal belongings from fire, theft, or other disaster whether you’re in a rented apartment, condo, or home, or even a dorm room.
  • Secondary/Seasonal Residences – If you choose to use your second home for vacation, a rental, or some of both, you’ll need the right coverage.
  • Short-term Rentals – Extend your homeowner’s coverage whether you rent out one room or the entire home for a single day or several weeks.
  • Valuable Articles – Ensure you have full coverage on your valuable possessions – jewelry, fine art, wine, and antiques – that may not be covered by your homeowner’s policy.

Contemplating Your Personal Insurance Coverage?